- Presenter Info
- Call for Participation
- Past Conferences
- IEEE 3DUI 2013
- ACM i3D 2013
- 3/18: Paper, Service, and Technical awards have been posted here. Congratulations to the awardees.
- 3/16: IEEE VR 2013 is underway! Check out the Workshop, Tutorial and 3DUI Symposium programs
- 3/11: The registration desk location and hours have been posted on the Program-At-A-Glance
- 3/11: We are excited to see everyone at IEEE VR next week. Check out venue links to the left for maps, directions, and area information.
- 2/27: Updates on Accommodations: Rooms are still available at the Walt Disney World Swan for March 15th through 20th. Rooms may be unavailable on other dates. See here for details.
- 2/18: Early registration closes today! Please click here to register.
- 2/16: Check out the links to the left for new information about papers, speakers, and demonstrations
- 2/14: The program at a glance has been posted.
IEEE Virtual Reality 2013 is the premier international conference and exhibition on virtual reality. You will find the brightest minds, the most innovative research, the leading companies and the most stimulating discussions in the fields of virtual environments, augmented reality, 3D user interfaces, all gathered in Orlando, Florida. We invite you to submit your work, show your products and join us for a fascinating week of presentations, exhibits, workshops, tutorials and special events.
Participate... Submit your articles for review to the online conference submission system by September 13th 2012 (Abstract required September 6th) to present your results at the world's premier conference on all aspects of virtual reality, augmented reality, and 3D user interfaces.
Exhibit... Showcase your company's or lab's most innovative VR hardware, software, and applications.
|Download the IEEE VR 2013 Flyer.
||Download the FLAVRS Event Flyer.
Special rates for Walt Disney World attractions are available for IEEE VR 2013 attendees. Click here for details.