IEEE VR 2020: IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces
March 22nd - 26th, 2020
- 29 January, 2021: Deadline for application and full payment
- 5 February, 2021: No refunds for cancellations
- 19 February, 2021: Space assignment mailed to exhibitors
IEEE VR provides a unique opportunity for your organization to reach the world's foremost virtual reality researchers and application builders. We invite companies, government organizations, and academic institutions to showcase virtual reality related products – hardware, software, integrated systems, peripherals, innovations, or literature in one of our two dedicated exhibit areas.
Look forward to meeting with VR professionals eager to see what your company has to offer. Refreshments and a special reception will take place in the exhibit areas, ensuring good foot traffic to your display.
Connect with international experts and influencers who can evaluate your products and influence their adoption.
Position your company as a leader in the VR space by showcasing your innovations to over 500 attendees.
Gain worldwide recognition and visibility for your brand with enhanced branding opportunities.
Events Schedule At-a-Glance
- 27-28 March, 2021: Workshops, tutorials, and Doctoral Colloquium
- 28-29 March, 2021: Exhibitor Set-up
- 29 March, 2021: Exhibitor Reception – Your first opportunity to meet and capture the attention of all the conference attendees.
- 29-01 April, 2021: VR Conference and Exhibion
- 31 March, 2021: Exhibits Tear down
For more information, please contact Regan Pickett at email@example.com or +1 714-822-8022.