IEEE VR 2021: the 28th IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces
March 27-April 3, 2021, Virtual
General Participant Registration
Paper authors see the next table.
|Registration Type||Advance Registration
(On or Before March 25th)
|Life Member Fee||$25.00||$40.00|
Paper Author Registration
|Life Member Fee||$150.00|
Workshops, Posters, Tutorials, Demos, Videos, 3DUI Contest, and "invited TVCG papers" Author Registration
- Can one author register as the registered author for two or more papers/publications?
Yes. During registration at Cvent, the author should inform all papers/publications for validation.
- Can an author registered as "regular attendee" actually present a paper?
Yes. As long as the paper has one author registered to validate the paper, another registered attendee can present the paper.
- I am invited to present a paper previously published on TVCG. What category should I register as?
You should use the same category as Workshop/Poster/Demo contributors.
- What number should I provide to register as an invited TVCG paper author?
You should indicate your full Paper DOI, eg: 10.1109/TVCG.20nn.ddddddd (as listed on TVCG)
- What is an Invited TVCG paper?
Invited TVCG papers are those manuscripts previously published on IEEE TVCG and invited for oral presentation at the conference. Not to be confused with IEEE VR 2021 Journal Papers published in the special issue.
- Can a participant registered as workshop/TVCG/Poster/Demo, attend the full conference?
- Can a participant registered for the conference, attend workshops and tutorials?