Welcome to the VR 2015 website.
The VR 2015 conference will be held in Arles, a beautiful city in the south of France, in March 2015. Researchers, end-users, industrials, can participate in a number of ways, including submitting papers, posters, lab/projects presentations, industrial presentations, research demos, workshops, tutorials, panels, videos, or exhibiting products.
New this year, the full track of lab/projects presentations, and the full track of industrial presentations.
We solicit submissions describing advances in:
- Immersive gaming
- 3D interaction for VR/AR/MR
- Input devices for VR/AR/MR
- Haptics, audio, and other non-visual interfaces
- VR systems and toolkits
- Augmented and mixed reality
- Computer graphics techniques for VR/AR/MR
- Advanced display technology
- Immersive projection technology
- Multi-user and distributed VR/AR/MR
- Serious games
- Tracking and sensing
- Modeling and simulation
- User studies and evaluation
- Perception, presence, and cognition
- Applications of VR/AR/MR
- Teleoperation and telepresence
We look forward to seeing you in Arles in March 2015.
Flyer for VR15