Call for Industrial Contributions
The IEEE VR 2015 conference includes a full track of industrial papers. The conference seeks high-quality contributions from industry (meaning technology providers and end-users from the public and private sectors), which demonstrate the implementation of VR technologies in an industrial context.
Application domains include:
- Machinery and equipment
- Consumer goods
- Mining and extraction
- Medicine and healthcare
- Cultural heritage
- Services (IT and other)
The contributions should be submitted in the form of a short paper not exceeding two (2) pages in length, formatted using the IEEE Computer Society format described at http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~vis/Track/vr-menu.html. All paper submissions must be in English.
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their contribution within the industrial track of the conference. In addition, the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, pending the following conditions:
- provided the authors accept the conditions of IEEE for publications, and
- subject to a second review by the Industrial Presentations Chairs.
Submission deadlines for Industrial Contributions
- November 16, 2014 — Proposal submission
- December 1, 2014 — Notification of results
- January 10, 2015 — Camera-ready paper to be published in standard conference proceedings
Industrial papers must be submitted via email to the Industrial Presentations Chairs.
For more information, please contact the Industrial Presentations Chairs:
- Andy Beall, WorldViz, USA
- Hisayo Yoshida, Christie Digital, Japan
- Jerome Perret, Haption GmbH, Germany