IEEE Virtual Reality 2017 will be held in Los Angeles, California on March 18-22, 2017.
Registration is open, and hotel reservations can be made now.
An overview of the conference program is now available.
Academics, researchers, industry folks, and VR enthusiasts can participate in a number of ways, including submitting papers, posters, panels, workshops, tutorials, research demos, videos, or exhibiting products. IEEE VR 2017 seeks contributions including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Tracking and sensing
- Input devices for VR/AR/MR
- Advanced display technology
- Immersive projection technology
- Haptics, audio, and other non-visual interfaces
- Modeling and simulation
- Computer graphics techniques for VR/AR/MR
- Virtual humans and avatars
- Multi-user and distributed VR/AR/MR
- VR systems and toolkits
- 3D interaction for VR/AR/MR
- 3D selection and 3D manipulation
- Locomotion and navigation in virtual environments
- User studies and evaluation
- Perception, presence, virtual embodiment, and cognition
- Teleoperation and telepresence
- Applications of VR/AR/MR
- Ethical issues in VR/AR/MR
- Interactive storytelling in 360° videos
We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles in March 2017!