The following panels will be held at IEEE Virtual Reality 2018, from March 20th to 22nd.
Panel 1 (Tue 14:00h): Virtual Reality for Interdisciplinary Applications
Moderator: Sarah Creem-Regehr, Ph.D.
- Bobby Bodenheimer, Ph.D.
- Jeanine Stefanucci, Ph.D.
- Bernhard Riecke, Ph.D.
- Antonia Hamilton, Ph.D.
- Peter Willemsen, Ph.D.
Panel 2: (Wed 11:00h) How should social virtual reality work? (90 min)
Moderator: Prof. Anthony Steed, University College London
- Dr. Raz Schwartz, Facebook (co-organiser)
- Nicole Krämer, University Duisburg-Essen
- Prof. Andrea Stevenson Won, Cornell
- Laura Trutoiu, MagicLeap
Panel 3: (Wed 14:00h) Getting close to domain users: VR and AR in support of application domains (75 min)
Moderator: To be decided
- Albert “Skip” Rizzo, Ph.D.
- Amela Sadagic, Ph.D. (Organizer)
- Benjamin Lok, Ph.D.
- Dr. Hannes Kaufmann
- Prof. Dr. James P. Bliss
- Dr. Kyle Johnsen
Panel 4: (Thu 11:00h) The future impact of neuroscience and cognitive psychology on virtual environments (90 min)
Moderator: Prof. Bruce H. Thomas
- Greg Welch, Ph.D
- Albert “Skip” Rizzo, Ph.D
- Mavi Sanchez-Vives, M.D., PhD
- Petr Legkov